Why Knight Frank?
Representing some of the finest properties that come to market across France - from rustic farmhouses and historic chateaux to luxury Alpine chalets, gites and coastal villas - our French property experts will work closely with you to identify and acquire your ideal property in France, making the buying experience seamless, enjoyable and rewarding.
Whether searching for an French property investment opportunity, restoration project, second home or relocating to France or Monaco permanently, please feel free to contact us to discuss your French property requirements.
New property developments in France & off-plan French property investments
Whether looking for a second home, French property investment opportunity or relocating to France for business or pleasure, we have a range of French property for sale to suit all lifestyle aspirations and financial objectives.
And as we work with the industry’s best developers you can be assured of high specifications, outstanding workmanship and great after sales care. Contact us to discuss your new French property or off plan opportunities.
Valuing French property
Consistently abreast of all factors affecting property values in France, we are regularly instructed to value all types of property in France. From chateaux, farmhouses, gîtes and wine estates to city centre apartments, our valuations are accurate, reliable and conducted to the highest international standards (RICS & TEGoVa).
We conduct free market appraisals and valuations for a wide range of needs, including:
- Building surveys in France
- Valuations for secured lending
- Tax valuations (Habitation, Foncier and Capital Gains)
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Inheritance tax
- Matrimonial matters
- Portfolio valuations
- Expert witness and litigation
- Rural and agricultural valuations
- Residential development valuations
Selling property in France
If you own property in France and are considering selling your property, our French property specialists can quickly implement the most effective strategy for the sale of your home.
- Create bespoke marketing campaigns
- Launch your property withing 24-hours of agreed instruction
- Organise photography and brochures
- Organise and manage property viewings
- Advertise on top property portals and in glossy magazines
- Advertise on the Knight Frank website, accessible in over 25 languages
- Achieve best possible returns on investment
- Guide you through the entire property selling process in France
Knight Frank has an expanding network of over 20 partners throughout selected areas of France and Monaco. These cover the prime areas of the following locations:
- Côte d'Azur: St Tropez, Grimaud, Ste Maxime, Cap d’Antibes, Cannes, Mougins, Valbonne, Grasse, St Paul de Vence, Tourrettes sur Loup, Villefranche sur Mer, St Jean Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu sur Mer, Eze, Cap d’Ail
- Paris, Ile de France
- Bouches du Rhône, Provence: Aix en Provence, St Rémy de Provence
- Vaucluse, Provence: Avignon, Bonnieux, Gordes, Lourmarin
- The Alps: Chamonix, Courchevel, Megeve, Meribel, Morzine and Les Gets, St Gervais -les- Bains, Val d'Isere
- Lake Geneva: Evian-les-Bains, Thonon-les-Bains, Excenevex, Messery,
- South West France: Dordogne, Lot et Garonne, Gascony